Staging Info Came Today!
Here's my flight info:
Sunday, March 27, 2005
United Airlines 6952
Depart: Sioux Falls, SD at 2:47 p.m.
Arrive: Chicago/OHare at 4:29 p.m.
United Airlines 248
Depart: Chicago/OHare at 6:10 p.m.
Arrive: Detroit/Met, MI at 8:28 p.m.
I get to stay an extra night (at Peace Corps expense) in the Crowne Plaza in Romulus, MI. (Click here to see the online brochure.)
Here's what my staging schedule looks like:
Monday, March 28, 2005
1-3 p.m.: Open Registration
3-7 p.m.: Welcome to Peace Corps and start of Training Program
- Welcome and Introductions
- Peace Corps Approach to Development
- Personal Definition of Success
- Anxieties and Aspirations
- Safety and Support
- Nuts and Bolts
8:30 a.m.-12 p.m.: Training Program
- A Slice of Life: Coping with Unwanted Attention
- Managing Risk
- Crossing Cultures
1:30-6 p.m.: Training Program
- Change 5 Things
- Policies in Practice
- Responsibilities and Expectations
- Revisit Personal Definition of Success
- Bridge to Pre-Service Training
- Logistics of Departure
- Evaluation and Closing
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
10 a.m.: Check out of hotel
10:30 a.m.: Hotel shuttle leaves for airport
International Flight Itinerary:
Northwest Airlines 71
Depart: Detroit Metro at 2:35 p.m.
Arrive: Manila on Thursday, March 31, 2005 at 10:45 p.m.
I guess that's all for now.