Jody's Peace Corps Experience

Friday, March 25, 2005

Bring it On!

Well, I think I've tackled the task of packing and repacking! Thank you Francey for helping me!!! It would have taken me so much longer if she hadn't been checking off the list for me. I have one duffle bag all packed up, but I have to put the "stuff" in my other. I think I'm going to be very close to my limit...the bag that's packed is getting very close to 50 pounds! I can have two checked bags with a weight limit of 80 pounds; the heaviest bag being 50 pounds. It's all good though, I ain't scared!

I've also been getting asked the same question lately..."Are you ready?" I don't know if I can be fully and completely ready for what's ahead, but I keep telling myself, "Bring it on!" I'm as ready as I'm going to be I guess. I'm just ready to dive in and get into it so I don't have to wonder what's going to happen anymore. I suppose, I need to keep going. There's still so much I need to do before Sunday!